Ninh Bình City is located in northern Vietnam comprising 48 square kilometres; the 2007 city population was 130,517. inh Bình province is a tourist center with many attractions:
→You can also book a bus to Ninh Binh from Cat Ba here
→You can also book a bus to Sapa here
→You can also book a bus to Hanoi here
Ancient capital of Hoa Lư, witnessed the crowd of King Dinh Tien Hoang (924-979), a hero who settled Twelve Warlords. Dinh Bo Linh was from Hoa Lu village. When he was a boy, he often used reed wool to hold field maneuver with other shepherds and practiced martial arts. Now King Dinh Tien Hoang Square is being built in the city in memorial of him, becoming a stunning tourist attraction.
Tam Cốc - Bích Động
with a numerous other caves made up a spectacular region for boat touring and cave exploring.
Tràng An Scenic Complex
a newly discovered area for tourism with stunning and untouched beauty. Recently Titan Crew, aka King Kong movie making crew has visited Trang An for some of the most important scenes in "Kong: the Skull Island", on air in 2017.
Bái Đính Temple
currently holds the record for having the biggest Budda Statue in South East Asia.
Recently Thung Nham bird garden has been known for more tourists. Resorts, bird viewing, boat tour, wooden house residing, along with many other services are available for tourists. Thung Nham is about fifty-minute drive from Tam Coc- Bich Dong.
Phát Diệm Cathedral
Phat Diem Stone Cathedral is one of the most famous and beautiful churches in Vietnam with special architecture: an elegant combination between Western church architecture style and Vietnamese religious buildings.
Cuc Phuong National Park
In a couple of years Ninh Binh will have its own beach, also known as Con Noi Beach in Kim Son.
HOW TO GET TO NINH BINH FROM CAT BA
I/ BY YOUR SELF
1. Book a speed boat ticket from Cat Bat town to get to Ben Binh (Near by Lac Long Bridge) in Hai Phong City center. It takes about 45’, provide by: http://vetaucaotoc.com/158_tau-cao-toc-hoang-yen/848_tau-canh-ngam-mekong-hoang-yen.html or http://vetaucaotoc.com/159_tau-cao-toc-cat-ba-island/435_ve-tau-cao-toc-cat-ba-island.html
It charge about 180.000 – 250.000 vnd.
Then you ask local taxi to pay 50.000-70.000 vnd to get to Niem Nghia Bus Station to find the bus to go to Ninh Binh City: http://thuonghieuvietnoitieng.vn/di-dau--bang-gi-/van-tai/ninh-binh---ninh-binh-di-hai-phong-2-p9554.html or http://cars.net.vn/tin-tuc_1063_Xe-Tp.-Ninh-Binh-di-ben-xe-Niem-Nghia,-Hai-Phong.html
It charge about 170-200.000 vnd
+ Just speed boat and bus
+ Easy to go with more trips/day
- Low point:
+ Local service
+Payment many time and not fix price
+Not get to some atraction tourist places like Tam Coc.
2. By Private car
You can request from every travel agent or hotel in Cat Ba where you are staying. Taxi Cat Ba; Cat Ba Vision; Cat Ba Express
It’s cost around 150$ - 170$/ car (depend on number f people)
- Hight lights:
+ Go at any time
+ Straigh way
- Low points:
II/ Through a Bus company
1. The Long Tourist Bus company: http://thelonghotel.vn/bus-ninh-binh-ha-long/
They run 2 trips a day 10.00 and 13.00 from Cat Ba meeting pont. 11
2. The Luxury Bus run by: http://catbaexpress.com/news.html , they run 2 trips a day: 7.45 and 15.45 They are the best choice for Cat Ba - Ninh Binh by good bus from Cat Ba to Ferry then take the Ferry to get to the other side then get on the Bus to go to Ninh Binh by 10 Highway, reaching to Ninh Binh around 5hours
Post same category
- Things to do in Lan Ha Bay
- 12 Things to do in Cat Ba Island
- How to get to Cat Ba Island
- CAT BA ISLAND, VIETNAM – AN UNFORGETTABLE HOLIDAY MOMENT
- Where to stay in Cat Ba Island
- Where to go in Cat Ba Island
- The experience to travel by train in Vietnam
- How to get to Cat Ba Island from Hanoi
- How to get to Cat Ba Island from Noi Bai Airport
- How to get to Cat Ba island – Part 2