Unique 2 day 1 night aboard Serenity Cruises
Serenity cruises is a new junk, belonging to the Cat Ba Express group.
Following the outstanding success of the Cat Ba Express, the team realized they could bring something new to the cruise experience.
Welcome to Serenity Cruises which introduces visitors to the quieter area of Ha Long & Lan Ha Bay offering comfortable luxury for the discerning customer.
We visit a remoter part of the region allowing people to experience the natural beauty and local culture away from the crowds.
Serenity Cruises 2 day 1 night in Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay
|Trip Length:||2 Day 1 Night|
|Tour Departure Dates:||Daily|
|Type of Transportation:||Shuttle Bus|
- Longest route (among typical cruise 2 day 1 night tours in the bays).
- Creative and unique itinerary designed by Serenity Cruises spealists and geographers based in Halong – Lan Ha Bay areas
- Only 2.5 hours bus transfer from Hanoi through the newest highway (instead of 5 hours as normal tour).
- Free roundtrip bus transfer Hanoi – Ha Long (no hidden price).
- Cutting-edge technologies in cruise construction, all cabin is connected to nature with private balconies.
- Professional and enthusiastic staffs.
Itinerary Serenity Cruises 2 days
First Day: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Lan Ha Bay
8:30 - 9:00 Pick-up time
For those who book our transfer service will be collected from hotels around Hanoi Old Quarter. Instead of spending 4 hours on the traditional road to Ha Long city, we will shortly arrive at Tuan Chau Wharf by expressway after 2,5 hours driving.
11:30 Arrive in Tuan Chau Wharf
She anchors far from crowded and touristy area in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets.
12:15 Embark on Serenity Cruises
Warmly welcome to SERENITY CRUISES! While enjoying welcome drink, our cruise manager will deliver cruise briefing and safety introduction. After that you will check in your cabin
12:45 Enjoy fabulous buffet lunch
Fabulous buffer lunch is served while SERENITY CRUISES starts her sails into to magnificent Lan Ha Bay – an extension of Ha Long Wonder which is much quiet and less touristic.
She will pass famous Finger Islet, Frog Islet and thousands of uniquely shaped limestone towers and islands.
15:00 Explore Lan Ha - Ha Long bay, hit the green emerald water for kayaking or swimming (if the weather permits)
SERENITY CRUISE reaches Dau Be Island, one of the most beautiful islands located in the South East of Ha Long bay. It is time to discover Halong bay on your own with your travel buddies – sharing kayak.
Go explore the beauty of nature in hidden lagoon with lots of stalactites hanging down from the cave ceiling. This activity might depend on the tide level of the bay.
In case the tide level is too high or too low, we will do kayaking in Dark Cave, Bright Cave area.
There is a stop for those who wish to swim and go snorkeling in the lush green water.
16:30 Happy Hour & cooking demonstration
Back to SERENITY CRUISES after outdoor activities, this is perfect time to relax yourself with a cocktail, Happy hour deal is available from 16.30 – 18.30.
Onboard, you may join a traditional cooking class presented by our crew.
Before dinner, our experienced captain will choose the most tranquil area to anchor for overnight
19:00 Savor deluxe Dinner Set Menu
After the incredible dinner, take your leisure time to chat at the bar, watch the movie in the restaurant, enjoy Spa treatment … You wil stay overnight on boat.
Happy Hour cooking demonstration
Second Day: Lan Ha Bay - Cycling in Cat Ba National Park - Hanoi
6:30 Do Taichi section on sundeck
Be an early bird for photo hunt and join our Taichi session on the sundeck to refresh your body and mind.
7:00 Have light breakfast
SERENITY CRUISES continues her sail to Cat Ba Island, passing amazing karst towers. Tea, coffee and light breakfast is served with fresh air and peaceful surroundings.
7:45 Visit Viet Hai village
Our crew will take you to Viet Hai, a small village located in the midst of jungles, covered by high mountains range of Cat Ba National Park.
Spending around 30 minutes for biking along, you will feel the peaceful atmosphere, charming scenery of a typical village in the North of Vietnam.
9:15 Return to SERENITY CRUISES
You will have sometime for fresh relax on the cruise then spend few minutes to settle your bill and check out from 9.15-10.00 am.
10:00: Taste delightful brunch
During the time well prepared brunch is served, SERENITY Cruises slowly navigates emerald water and thousands of karst mountains towards the Harbour.
11:30 Disembark SERENITY CRUISES and farewell the crew
12:00 - 12:15 “Goodbye Lan Ha – Ha Long bay”
Return at Tuan Chau Wharf and get ready for driving back to Hanoi (available for booking in advanced)
15:00 Arrive at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, end of unforgettable trip
Visit Viet Hai village
- Cruise itinerary might be changed due to weather and other conditions without prior notice.
- Swimming or kayaking activities may be not possible due to bad weather. Unused services are not subjected to a refund.
- Meals onboard are served with seafood, Vietnamese and international style. Any special request for food preference, allergies or dietary requirements should be informed at least 2 days before the departure date.
- Registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expired date for all passengers.
- Wifi is available in the restaurant/bar area only, Internet connection is limited due to the geography of Halong bay
Video Serenity Cruises 2 day
- Full furnished cabin with private Ocean View Balcony
- English speaking guide onboard
- All meals onboard mentioned (01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast, 01 brunch)
- Complimentary 2 bottled water in each Cabin
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Cooking class, Taichi section
- Kayak (2 people share a kayak)
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Round-trip transfer Hanoi – Tuan Chau (only available upon request)
- Spa, Massage, Beverages, Personal Expenses
- Surcharge on Christmas, New Year and Lunar New year
- Tips for guide/driver/crew
- All other services and items not mentioned specifically above
Ends: Tue, 04/28/20 23:59
Ends: Wed, 04/29/20 23:59