Visitors will have an opportunity to experience the Hop-on Hop-off bus the best price at Cat Ba Express.
Hop on Hop off (Hanoi)
The bus will allow visitors to hop on and hop off at any stop during the city tour, which is conducted in Hanoi for the first time.
The bus will make 15 stops for visitors to visit Hanoi Old Quarter, Hoan Kiem (Sword Lake), Ngoc Son temple, Hoa Lo prison historical relic site, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Quan Thanh Temple, West Lake, Temple of Literature, Thang Long Royal Citadel and Hanoi Opera House.
From the stops, visitors will walk about 500 metres to popular restaurants and hotels in the city.
Visitors can buy a ticket at the price of VND160,000 and select any destination during the city tour. The ticket is only valid during the day.
The hop-on and hop-off bus is part of the Golden Tour, which has recently been launched in Hanoi to connect the Temple of Literature and Vietnam Fine Arts Museum to other tourist attractions in the capital city.
37B NGUYEN HUU HUAN, HOAN KIEM
Hotlines: 01248.244.999 - 0243.873.4999
HOP ON HOP OF - HALF DAY TOUR08:00AM: Get on the Hop-on Hop-off
08:30AM: Visit Temple of Literature (Get off Stop 6)
09:30AM: Exit at the gate in the back of Temple of Literature, acrossing the Nguyen Thai Hoc Str., to visit Fine Art Museum
10:30AM: Visit Imperial Citadel of Thang Long (Get on Stop 8, Get off Stop 9).
HOP ON HOP OF MAP
Stops & attractions
Stop R1: Signature Office – 13 Nguyen Huu Huan Str.,
- Very near with Old street area, easy walk about 250m to famous street named Ta Hien.
- Walking along this street, you will discover a lot of food on street from local people.
Stop R2: Thang Long Opera hotel Hanoi – 1C Tong Dan Str.,
From hotel, you just spend about some minute by walk to:
- Hoan Kiem lake and Ngoc Son temple – about 350m.
- Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre – about 550m.
Another places nearby the hotel:
- The Party Committee of Hanoi city – about 50m
- Hanoi People Committee – about 350m
- Head office of Vietcombank – about 30m
- State Bank of Vietnam – about 200m
- BIDV head office – about 150m
Stop R3: Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi hotel – 15 Ngo Quyen Str.,
- Hoàn Kiếm lake – about 200m
- Ly Thai To flower garden where regularly hosts street shows and events of Major city – about 200m.
- Sen buffet restaurant – about 50m
- Press Club restaurant – about 100m
- Casa Italia restaurant – about 150m
- Ly Club restaurant – about 250m
- Shopping center with famous brands in the World at 63 Ly Thai To streets – about 70m
- Trang Tien Plaza shopping – about 300m
Stop R4: Hoa Binh hotel Hanoi – 27 Ly Thuong Kiet Str.,
- Very near hotel is Vietnamese Woman’s Museum – about 200m
- VP Bank – about 60m
- Vietcombank Operation center – about 120m
- Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism – about 250m
- HANOITOURIST Head Office – about 120m
Stop R5: Melia Hanoi hotel – 44B Ly Thuong Kiet Str.,
- The famous sightseeing place is Hoa Lo Prison – 250m
- Hanoi Tower – 350m
- Komono restaurant (Japan food) – 300m
- San Ho seafood restaurant – 350m
- Vietnam National Administration of Tourism – 450m
- Ministry of Industry and Trade of Socialist Republic of Vietnam – 250m
- Vietnam Airlines No. 1 Quang Trung – 350m
- Ministry of Tranport – 250m
Stop R6: Koto Van Mieu Restaurant – 59 Van Mieu Str.,
- At this stop point, you can visit Literature Temple, opposite the restaurant.
- Vietnam Fine Arts Museum – about 200m
- Eastin Easy GTC hotel Hanoi – about 150m
- Hang Day Stadium – about 500m
- Pullman Hanoi Hotel – 600m
Stop R7: Ba Dinh Square (Hung Vuong + Le Hong Phong Str.,)
The complex of Ba Dinh square, Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, House on stilts, One Pillar pagoda and Ho Chi Minh museum.
You can walk to:
- Quan Thanh temple – about 700m
- West lake – about 850m
- Located at West lake is Tran Quoc pagoda
Stop R8: Vietnam Fine Arts Museum – 66 Nguyen Thai Hoc Str.,
- Opposite Literature Temple – about 20m.
- Goethe Institute – about 60m
- Brother Café restaurant – about 400m
- Some embassies of: Thailand, Germany, Czech Republic…
Stop R9: Imperial Citadel of Thang Long – 19C Hoang Dieu Str.,
- Connecting gate of Imperial Citadel is Vietnam Military History Museum. You can easy to go to Museum from Citadel.
- Hanoi Department of Tourism – about 300m
Stop R10: Movenpick Hotel Hanoi – 94 Ly Thuong Kiet Str.,
- Hanoi Railway Station – about 200m
- Bus stop of route: Hanoi – Noi Bai International airport – about 200m
- Ngon restaurant – about 250m
Stop R11 (Stop R5): Melia Hanoi Hotel – 44B Ly Thuong Kiet Str.,
Stop R12 (Stop R4): Hoa Binh hotel Hanoi – 27 Ly Thuong Kiet Str.,
Stop R13: Hanoi Opera House- 1 Trang Tien Str.,
From here, you can go to:
- Hotel De L’opera MGallery – 180m
- Hotel Hilton Opera Hanoi – 130m
- Hotel Hilton Garden Inn Hanoi – 500m
- Hoan Kiem Lake – 500m
- Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi – 150m
- HANOITOURIST head office – 400m
Stop R14 (Stop R2): Thang Long Opera Hanoi hotel – 1C Tong Dan Str.,
Stop R15 (Stop R1): Signature Cruise Office – 13 Nguyen Huu Huan Str.,