Cat Ba Island is situated about 50 km East of Hai Phong city in the North of Vietnam. Cat Ba Island is part of a chain of 366 islands that lie within the larger area of Halong Bay.
At over 200km2, Cat Ba Island is the largest island in Halong Bay. The island is easily accessible and matches neighbouring Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay for stunning natural beauty.
It also offers visitors the added options of relaxation, adventure and cultural exchange. In April 2005, Cat Ba was officially recognized as Cat Ba Archipelago Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO.
Post same category
- Lan Ha Bay – the forgotten paradise
- Cat Ba - Little heart of blue sea
- Viet Hai Village - Rustic beauty at Cat Ba Island
- Cat Ba National Park Hai Phong Vietnam
- Historical Cannon Fort in Cat Ba Island
- The Secrets of Cat Ba Island
- Explore Dark and Bright cave
- Explore Monkey Island
- Explore Three Peaches Islet (Ba Trai Dao)
- Discover Cat Ba Beaches
Ends: Tue, 04/28/20 23:59
Ends: Wed, 04/29/20 23:59